R.A.F. Buildings off Anglesey Road
1 R.A.F. Buildings off Anglesey Road
RAF Buildings / Willows school
Photo credit :Lichfield GIS Licensed under CC BY

Three years after the end of the Second World war the RAF buildings off Anglesey Road were converted for use as a primary school for the local area. Originally named the Curborough Road county primary school the name was changed in 1958 to the Willows.

More from Locations & Events